Grupo Financiero Scotiabank Inverlat is a member of the Scotiabank Group, a global financial services, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Grupo Financiero Scotiabank Inverlat with 671 branches (624 47 Banking and Private Banking Wealth) and 1,468 ATMs throughout the country, offers a wide range of financial products and services, banking, foreign exchange and stock market analysis to individuals, commercial customers and businesses nationwide.
Below is a brief summary of the highlights of the history of Scotiabank Inverlat before becoming a member of the Scotiabank Group.
In 1934 Mexican Commercial Bank was established in the city of Chihuahua, later it was renamed Multibanco Comermex
In 1984 Inverlat Brokerage was founded
In 1987 was founded Inverlat Casa de Cambio
In February 1993, in accordance with the re-privatization of the Bank, Grupo Financiero Inverlat joined the Multibanco Comermex financial group
The February 15, 1996, FOBAPROA, GFI and the Bank, concluded with The Bank of Nova Scotia (“Scotiabank”), Conventions Capitalization, Stock Purchase Contracts and Covenants of Directors. From these agreements, Scotiabank was forced to acquire 10% stake in GFI in the amount of $ $ 31,200,000 Americans, by subscribing to convertible subordinated debentures, as well as to manage the Bank and the GFI in accordance with the terms a financial restructuring.
In exchange for the above, Scotiabank granted the option to convert the subordinated debentures into common shares of GFI, to increase its stake to 55%. The November 30, 2000 Scotiabank, IPAB (FOBAPROA successor), GFI and the Bank entered into an agreement pursuant to which Scotiabank end became subordinated obligations GFI shares, thereby increasing its stake to 55%.
As of January 15, 2001, the company name changed to GFI Scotiabank Inverlat, S. A. C. V., and the company name changed to Bank Scotiabank Inverlat, S. A. Company names of the other companies of the group changed to Scotia Inverlat Casa de Bolsa and Scotia Inverlat Casa de Cambio.
In December 2001, Scotia Inverlat Casa de Cambio joined forces with the Financial Group’s affiliate bank.
In order to comply with the provisions of the new Investment Company Act, in December 2001, Scotia Fondos, S. A. C. V. Operating Company Investment Company, began operating as an affiliate of Grupo Financiero Scotiabank Inverlat.
Scotiabank Inverlat Head Office Address:
Blvd. Manuel Avila Camacho #1, Col. Polanco, Del. Miguel Hidalgo
Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal
5728 1900 (México D.F.)
01 800 704 5900 (Interior)
- scotiabank mexico
- scotiabank inverlat
- scotiabank inverlat mexico
- scotiabank mexico inverlat
- Scotiabank Inverlat Inverweb
- scotiabank mx
- scotiabankinverlat com
Scotiabank Inverlat SWIFT (BIC) codes:
List of ATMs and Branches of ScotiaBank Inverlat SWIFT Codes in Mexico:
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Monterrey, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Acapulco, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Chihuahua, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Cozumel, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Ecatepec, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Juárez, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Leon, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Merida, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Mexico City, D.F.
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Puebla, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat Branches in Tijuana, Mexico